Summers are surely loved because you can experiment with your clothes, wear your cool flip-flops and your sexy crop top but there is one problem with skin show that is perpetual tanning, which is easy to acquire but difficult to get rid of. The following article will give you the needed solution so that you don’t fear off from making a beach trip with your friends, going fishing, or while taking a rich sun bath. Here are the Top Home Remedies For Tanning. Hope you use them well.
Lemon has the potential to reduce tan because of citric acid which acts as lightening agent. Slice few lemons and rub on tanned area. Leave for at least 10 minutes before you took shower. Doing this will help you get rid of tan in 1 month.
Rose Water, Cucumber, And Lemon juice
If your skin gets harsh on applying lemon juice only then you can add some crushed cucumber and rose water. The lemon juice will remove the tan whereas cucumber and rose water will remove blemishes and soothe your skin.
Turmeric And Bengal Gram Flour Pack
Turmeric and gram flour can remove tan and exfoliation. The Bengal gram flour will help you remove dead skin cells. And turmeric tones the skin color. Mix Bengal gram flour, turmeric, rose water and milk in a bowl. Apply the pack in affected areas and leave for 20 minutes to dry the pack. Then remove the pack by scrubbing.
Aloe, Red Lentil, And Tomato Pack
Red lentil is famously known as masoor Dal and has a potential to remove tan. When this dal, tomato extract, and aloe vera is combined to form a mixture. Tomato helps as a lightening agent and aloe vera soothes the skin. Mix 1 spoon lentil powder, tomato juice and aloe vera gel in a bowl. Apply on your face and stay for 20 minutes. Rinse it with cold water.
Papaya and honey pack
Papaya contains some enzymes which help in skin whitening and exfoliation. Honey soothes the skin soft. Together, they make an effective mixture for removing tan. Take 1 cup of papaya and add one spoon of honey, mix them well. Apply for 30 minutes.
Buttermilk And Oatmeal Pack
This pack would surely enhance your beauty. The buttermilk helps in soothing your skin while oats are the natural exfoliator. Mix oatmeal in the buttermilk. Massage the mixture into your skin in circular motion.
Tomato And Yogurt Pack
If you have dark spots and pigmentation, this pack is worth trying. The tomato helps in reducing pigmentation and spots. It helps in opening the pores and removes oiliness. Yogurt contains enzymes which help in moisturizing the skin. Mix plain yogurt and tomato juice. Apply the paste on affected areas and leave it for 20 minutes.
Post pregnancy mommies gain a lot of weight and it is somewhat difficult to shed those extra kilos. During pregnancy, it becomes difficult to maintain the regular exercise routine and yoga practices especially when close to the delivering time and so mommies at ease often gain a lot of weight and then post-pregnancy it becomes difficult to get back to the usual routine of exercise.
Well, what is important to note down is that after pregnancy it requires a mom to be mentally prepared for the same and getting back to the normal routine requires a lot of patience and strength for the same. Many moms get back to the basic routine but again it is dependent upon your body’s capability and your inner strength. Here are a few tips to get back into your old clothes post pregnancy that certainly will help you gain back your shape and size and confidence too.
- Start slow: it’s important to keep a track of your health once you deliver your baby as the physiological balance of the body is important to be maintained and resorting back to heavy exercises may lead to worsening of health and may even lead to losing muscles. Mommies with a C-section have to take care of the fact that their abdomen area is extremely weak and that they have to give time to their body to get back into a normal routine. If you push yourself to heavy weight workouts then you may end up worsening your health which may never recover, so a wise decision is extremely important in this case.
- Keep a check on your pelvic floor: checking your pelvic floor is important as later if you turn up doing pilates or squats or crunches then it may put up great pressure on your abdominal area and it may lead to widening or may even lead to malfunctioning organ. Also, the pelvic floor is an important part of our body and heavy exercises suddenly may lead to loosening of muscles in the area.
- Proper rest: well, this is the most important thing a mom should practice. If you are indulged in any form of exercises like aerobics or yoga then you will have to take proper care of your body and adequate rest as well. At the same time, you have to maintain a proper diet because you are feeding a newborn. Also, proper resting will let you practice more of what you want and think wisely. So proper rest is important while exercising especially after delivering a baby.
- Stay Hydrated: drink as much water as you can especially when breastfeeding your child. Stay hydrated while exercising as well because your body after pregnancy is weak and in order to avoid fainting or dehydration one should be well hydrated.
- Let the bleeding stop: before going on for anything wait for your bleeding to stop otherwise it will never let your body heal after delivery.